Marry a guy who is as smart as you and will challenge you. And can make you laugh. That is the most important.
(Source: ilikemycountryrockinghowboutyou, via purfuction)
I don’t think people love me. They love versions of me I have spun for them, versions of me they have construed in their minds. The easy versions of me, the easy parts of me to love.
new blog!!! xoxoxoox
hello beautiful followers! I am writing this post to promote my new beauty blog!! no posts yet but there will be very shortly!! I will be posting about ipsy, doing tutorials, reviews and monthly/new favorites! give me a follow and help me get started, you will receive a follow back so do not worry! xoxo www.beautyyguru.tumblr.com
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
Joshua Graham (via texaszetalove)
(Source: outdoor-anarchy, via balancing-on-one-fine-wire)
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
things to remember, -n.m. (via exoticwild)